Residential Window Tinting Melbourne
Reduce your Electrical Bills
Save your hard-earned dollars heating and cooling your home. Our solar window film will help keep your home cool in the summer and insulate heat in winter. Residential window film plays a big role in reducing energy bills most homes utility bills are wasted by loss of heat and heat gain through windows that are not tinted. Window film lowers heating and cooling expenses by rejecting solar heat from the outside and help by preventing heat from escaping.
Protect your assets
Residential window tinting film blocks 99.9% UV rays that fade and discolor your carpets, hardwood floors and furnishings. Window tinting film will protect these surfaces, prolonging them while still allowing the sun to lighten and brighten your living rooms.
Protect Melbourne’s Environment
Residential window film is the most environmentally friendly and cost-effective way to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Our window films can block out heat by 80% which helps greatly reduce air-conditioning use and the environment will love you for it.
Residential Window Film Features
- Sputtered metal construction – neutral color shades that will not fade
- Low reflectivity – provides a natural exterior view
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings
- CST™ scratch resistant hardcoat – long lasting durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Johnson Window Films’ comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty program